For this Sarah Klein Tequila Tuesday, we decided to add a few bubbles into the mix with our signature Champagne Margarita & Green Chile Cheese Dip from our friend Glenna at Cricket Hill Farm as our appetizer.
- 1/2 c. fresh lime juice
- 1 c. silver tequila
- 1/2 c. orange liquer
- 1 bottle champagne (about 3 cups)
- lime wedges, for rim
- salt, for rim
Green Chile Cheese Dip
- 1 block of cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 jar of chunky salsa verde (strained of excess liquid)
- 2 ears of corn off the cob
Directions: Mix everything together and bake at 350 until bubbly, about 10 -12 minutes. Enjoy!